Jerusalem (AFP) – Israeli Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon said on Saturday that a landmark deal on Iran’s nuclear programme under discussion with world powers is a “historical mistake”.
- Diplomats grapple for Iran deal amid talk of delay AFP
- Kerry meets Iran foreign minister to close gaps in nuclear talks Reuters
- Iran, powers extend talks to clinch elusive nuclear deal Reuters
- Netanyahu: Iran nuclear deal shaping up to be historic mistake Reuters
- Guarded hopes for deal at Iran nuclear talks AFP
“An agreement now, in the current conditions, is a historical mistake that will allow the bellicose regime in Tehran to pursue its dangerous nuclear programme and its ambition to spread terror and to undermine regimes in the Middle East and the entire world,” Yaalon said.
He urged world powers holding talks with Iran in Geneva on Saturday to be “intransigent” with the Islamic republic, in comments echoed by…
View original post 363 more words